Dogsoldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK.D Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?

Go down 
+4
Hirogen
Xbomber
Flashman
Dozzer
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rooo

Rooo

Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 11:42 am

Jake2.0 wrote:
Me. I have quit WOW

^Starting post from 4 months ago. What happened? lol!
Back to top Go down
illumi

illumi

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 8:22 pm

So confess bitches, who here has been rolling a furry panda bear? (I did NOT btw Twisted Evil)
Back to top Go down
Jake2.0

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm

I am still playing but Orc rogue is still my weapon of choice.
Back to top Go down
illumi

illumi

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:43 am

Yeah, I haven't really played anymore since the pandas came. Have been tempted though.

Dont play any other games either. Pc is too old now and would rather invest in a good laptop or mobile devices these days.

Oh, i did give Star trek online a go some months ago. But found it utterly boring. Sleep

Back to top Go down
Rooo

Rooo

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 2:21 am

Played new wow expansion for about 3-4 months then quit. It was good while it lasted though.

Am now on hearthstone and heroes of the storm, when i have some spare time Smile
Back to top Go down
illumi

illumi

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 11:25 pm

Hey roooby m8 Smile

Yeah, spare time... Rolling Eyes Didn't that stuff used to come in 6-packs?

Back to top Go down
Dsoldier

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 2:23 pm

I played the new expansion for a bit but then realised all I was doing was sitting in my garrison for hours at a time. Still playing quite a bit of BF4 on PS4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dogsoldiers :: General Discussion-
Jump to: