Dogsoldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK.D Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?

Go down 
+4
Hirogen
Xbomber
Flashman
Dozzer
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake2.0

Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? Empty
PostSubject: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 11:35 pm

Me. I have quit WOW mostly playing BF4 on PC, along with a bit of mountain biking at weekends.
Back to top Go down
Jake2.0

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 10:46 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Dsoldier

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 12:09 am

Alright mate. ATM I'm playing BF4 on Xbox but I'm seriously considering buying PC soon.

You going to get BF: Hardline? It looks kinda gash.
Back to top Go down
Hirogen
Admin
Hirogen

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 1:54 am

sup  Cool 

At the moment im playin ghosts - extinction mode on the 360. Ghosts multiplayer was kinda shit but Zombies from black ops 2 was awesome, extinction is no where near as good but still playable.
I'm seriously thinking about buying an Xbox One and Destiny when it comes out. Gonna wait on the beta reviews tho which have just started i think but its looking good.
Back to top Go down
Jake2.0

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 12:41 am

Dsoldier wrote:
Alright mate. ATM I'm playing BF4 on Xbox but I'm seriously considering buying PC soon.

You going to get BF: Hardline? It looks kinda gash.
Played the Beta a couple of weeks back its ok but nothing amazing.
Back to top Go down
Dsoldier

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 8:20 pm

I've heard good things about Destiny, though I'm very reluctant to get an XBone.
Back to top Go down
Hirogen
Admin
Hirogen

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:39 pm

Dsoldier wrote:
I'm very reluctant to get an XBone.

Same here m8 but truth is im gonna get one at some point, it wont come down in price and there wont be a newer model for years - like they did with the 360. Only real decision is Xbox One or PS4. Ive been waiting for a decent game but the new BF,CoD and even AC games dont look that great. I waited for Elder Scrolls Online incase it was shite, apparently it is shite so im happy i waited but my concern is how much Destiny is like Halo. I played Halo4 and thought it was ok at best  Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Dozzer

Dozzer

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:18 pm

All you console fags suck,if u cut me in half it would say PC GAMER BF2 : /
....Xbox. Pphhhffff : 0
Back to top Go down
Xbomber

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 7:54 pm

Hello dog soldiers good to see a few of us are still alive and kicking. I've been busy changing jobs and have (last week) now bought my first house which needs plenty of work. I'm also looking at Destiny but was probably leaning towards a PS4. It seems very much like Halo to me which I dont think is a bad thing as I enjoyed co-op Halo quite a bit. keep in touch gents.
Back to top Go down
illumi

illumi

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:18 pm

Hi guys,

At the moment I'm not playing any games at all. Haven't done in about two years now. Just been to busy with other things.

Nice to see all of you still are staying in touch over here.  cheers 

@hiro, how's Flashy doing? Are you and your bro still living up there in Edinburgh? I'll probably be in town later thi year to visit a friend there. Would be fun to meet up (if you dare  Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Rooo

Rooo

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:47 pm

I'm sure that meeting up with Hiro and Flash would require you bringing a selection of The Netherlands finest... herbs  drunken geek 
Back to top Go down
Jake2.0

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:55 am

Wow the forums alive.
Real good timing to be fair as EA are giving away free BF4 time. Check this link out and i'll see you on the battlefield.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/news/view/bf4-game-time-for-pc/
Back to top Go down
Flashman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 2:00 pm

WTF happened in here man, life begins again in the forums  Shocked 

How you all doing?  Good to hear from you Jake, you back on the PC or on the console?  Dozz - get a grip and get a console man Wink, PC gaming IS better but the days of upgrading every two minutes are over.

Illumz - how you doing, again its good to hear from you hope all is well.  I'm doing same old, same old mate.  Nothing too exciting just existing - its awesome..ish!  Still in Edinburgh dude so if you are coming this way then give me a shout, we can deffo meet for a pint or seven although I think I'm officially old now so you might wanna rethink Wink

Anybody playing any fun games?  Where the action isn't sooo intense you can actually have a laugh?
Back to top Go down
Jake2.0

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 3:14 pm

I'm still on PC Flash to be honest i just don't enjoy FPS on consoles. BF4 is getting there now. I reckon give it 2 more patches and it may be stable. When it runs it's awesome fun just sometimes getting into game can take longer than you were intending to play
Back to top Go down
Rooo

Rooo

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 4:04 pm

I'm having an occassional go on team fortress 2, not very often, but very light indeed Smile

(Also free to play and very low HW requirements)

-edit - find me on rseepers @ steam Smile
Back to top Go down
Xbomber

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:41 pm

I've not played anything online in a while. Have most recently played Rome 2 Total War which is fun but takes ages
Back to top Go down
Dsoldier

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:23 pm

I'm almost embarrassed to look at my hours in Civ 5 in steam, I know that feeling bomber.
Back to top Go down
Rooo

Rooo

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 7:20 pm

Anyone joining the epic quest of saving the world of Azeroth once more?

Rerolling a tauren shaman on Blooscalp EU - Free char boost with expo!
Back to top Go down
Jake2.0

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 11:29 pm

Playing WOW again too.
Playing on ragnaros have lvl 90 warrior, rogue and druid.
Sad i know.
Back to top Go down
Rooo

Rooo

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 3:32 pm

You in a raiding guild currently snake?

If not, or either way, care to transfer? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jake2.0

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 8:37 pm

Bloodscalp was terrible mate.
Back to top Go down
Dsoldier

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 12:18 am

I'm playing on Frostwhisper mate. Got a 90 Druid, Paladin and Priest. What's your character name?
Back to top Go down
Jake2.0

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:27 am

add me on battlenet mate saundersbaz@aol.com
Back to top Go down
Rooo

Rooo

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 12:25 pm

and me RtripleO #2254
Back to top Go down
Hirogen
Admin
Hirogen

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 3:32 pm

Jake2.0 wrote:
Bloodscalp was terrible mate.

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?   Who's Still alive? And what are you doing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's Still alive? And what are you doing?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dogsoldiers :: General Discussion-
Jump to: