Dogsoldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK.D Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

who's playin BF3?

Go down 
+3
Flashman
goose
jay
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jay

who's playin BF3? Empty
PostSubject: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:51 pm

A up lads. Any old dogs playin?

cant believe my old PC runs it cheers name is "uk-bolshoi" send me a request if you want an extra burden Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dozzer

Dozzer

who's playin BF3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:24 pm

JAAAYYYYY,
hey up Jay,u old dog, Very Happy howz things Razz lol! cheers
iv not gone mad and rushed out to buy this one m8...iv herd so many mixed reviews we're all waiting on Bomber's opinion Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
jay

who's playin BF3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:19 pm

a up Dozzer..

Thanks for the reply mate.......Not really played it enough to say if it's fantastic or shit lol.

I didn't play BFBC but don't think it's that disimilar so might be a busmans holiday for you guys that did.
Will be looking forward to the old BF2 maps in December.. Might even go for a graphics card upgrade Shocked but they aint cheap Shocked So if anyone's got an old nvidia 560TI or 570 with a gig of ram you wanna sell cheap im ya man What a Face
Back to top Go down
Xbomber

who's playin BF3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:57 pm

Jay, really great to see you drop by again. I can't believe only one person has replied to you in almost a week. Standards have really dropped since the good old days. My copy of BF3 has finally arrived and I'm about to start installing. I'm away with work all week so only get internet and games at the weekend (I'm amazed Dozz is being patient and waiting for my review). I've just upgraded my PC from my BF2 spec so I'll be running on a GTX 570. Hope all is well with you and your family.
Back to top Go down
jay

who's playin BF3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:08 pm

a up bomer...........nice to hear from ya too mate.

have had a few games with jamie over the past week and shaggy and sandez are getting BF3'ed up over the weekend.
have had no probs so far all runs well battlelog works a treat and a good mix of maps. some of which are a bit to cod for my old reactions lol.

Cant believe it runs on my three year old rig (phenom tripple core 4gig ddr2 9800 gtx+) all settings are low but a good frame rate
might look at an upgrade soon Laughing

send me a request when you all set up mate.
Back to top Go down
Dozzer

Dozzer

who's playin BF3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:57 am

LOL Bomber,i want a top class review please, king
and all those old dogs who cant be bothered to post hello to Jay...u suk scratch

Jay u say hi to jamie and shaggy and sandez cheers

am still playin BF2 PR co-op,its against bots but its ok Laughing

if BF3 plays on ur rig Jay i should b able to play it on mine lol!

its probably tumble weed viewing these post ,that's why there's so many hahahahah Razz
Back to top Go down
jay

who's playin BF3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:11 pm

a up dozzer..................is nice to see UK.D tags running round the battlefield again.
we got UK.D platoon name so should be easy to find us if ya decide to splash out £35

We need a good chopper pilot What a Face
Back to top Go down
Dozzer

Dozzer

who's playin BF3? Empty
PostSubject: BF3 install problems   who's playin BF3? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:15 pm

will start to play this if i can get it installed lol scratch
Back to top Go down
Xbomber

who's playin BF3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:54 pm

Lol, Dozz. Your a bit late to the party but more than welcome. I've not been on BF3 in a few weeks but will look you up when I'm next on. You still hear from any of the other dogs? Its always very quiet on here these days
Back to top Go down
Dozzer

Dozzer

who's playin BF3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:39 am

Only that bender Hiro, Sleep
Am gonna be online wen I can get a better graphics card as my 8800 gtx won't run it good enough,then hopefully I'll hook up with Tebbatt and his m8 James
Back to top Go down
Hirogen
Admin
Hirogen

who's playin BF3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:09 pm

Dozzer wrote:
Im more offended by the sleep icon than the 'bender' ... fuck you! Razz
Back to top Go down
Xbomber

who's playin BF3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:38 am

Right oh Doz.

Hiro, nice to see you still about, pass a hello on to Flash for me as well please mate
Back to top Go down
Dozzer

Dozzer

who's playin BF3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:41 am

Hirogen wrote:
Dozzer wrote:
Im more offended by the sleep icon than the 'bender' ... fuck you! Razz

Hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Jake2.0

who's playin BF3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:04 am

Who's still playing BF3? Was thinking of getting the premium edition if you guys are still playing.
Back to top Go down
Xbomber

who's playin BF3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:47 am

Alright Jake, nice to hear from you again. Dozz, Hiro, Flash and myself have all been pretty active playing BF3 over the past couple of months, although I'm only on at weekends. Its been quiet for the past week or so, mainly because Hiro has got himself a copy of Halo 4 and has been playing that. I expect I'll be playing BF3 a bit more once the next expansion is released in Dec (I've got premium). Hope to see you around in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Hirogen
Admin
Hirogen

who's playin BF3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:51 pm

omg a forum post Shocked

Pretty much what Bomber said m8. Halo 4 is good but its not awesome, maybe if you played the others its better coz i just completed campain mode and didnt really get the story behind it all, gonna give multiplayer a good blast before i decide if its got some life in it. Dozzer has perfected the art of slacking, i reset his forum password again but i havent seen him on here in a while. I know Flash has been on BF3 but no-one has been about. Tebbatt had some processor probs last couple of weeks but he was playing. Last two times i played BF3 it ran like shit, not sure why, its always been border line playable for me. Gonna see how it goes with Halo 4 for now.
Back to top Go down
Jake2.0

who's playin BF3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:44 pm

installing now Very Happy
Btw 34.99 from Asda direct for the premium edition thought it was a bargain compared to 44.99 from origin.
Back to top Go down
Jake2.0

who's playin BF3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:08 pm

WOW Premium ony 22.49 on origin this weekend.
Back to top Go down
goose

who's playin BF3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 4:54 pm

Alright Gents,

its been a long time since I've posted.

So, are you guys still playing Battlefield? I would have thought you would all be Panda'd up in WoW?
do you all still got on Vent on a friday? is there still a vent server?

Back to top Go down
Hirogen
Admin
Hirogen

who's playin BF3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:18 pm

Sup Goose been a while m8. Panda World put me off WoW, didnt buy it.

Ya theres a vent server cant remember details but its in private announcements, if you dont have access lemme know.

Difficult to tell what folk are up to coz they slack on the forums, atm im playing Halo 4. Flash is playin some Halo aswell but i dont hink hes too keen on it.

tbh m8 if your looking to catch anyone else your better off jumping on vent see who's on coz its only really me and Jake who check forums.
Back to top Go down
Jake2.0

who's playin BF3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:08 pm

I've been playing most nights seems fun just installed windows 8 so having to download the add ons again and update so won't be on till tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
goose

who's playin BF3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:11 am

Sweet, I'll have to get everything re-installed as I've recently switched to Win8 also.

it sucks balls btw, I spend half my time trying to figure out how to turn off all the tablet specific crap off.
its not even close to a good upgrade from Win7 imo!
Back to top Go down
Flashman
Admin

who's playin BF3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Sup guys. It's been a while :-)

Am still playing bf3 but haven't been on for a bit as i've been busy. Will be on soon though, hope to see you guys on.
Back to top Go down
Jake2.0

who's playin BF3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 1:36 am

Really enjoying BF3 shame no one else plays Sad .
Back to top Go down
Hirogen
Admin
Hirogen

who's playin BF3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:30 pm

You not seen Dozz, Tebbatt, Goose, or Jay on m8? Im still playin some Halo 4 but i got Skyrim for 20 squid gonna give that a good blast this weekend see what the fuss is about Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

who's playin BF3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? Empty

Back to top Go down

who's playin BF3?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dogsoldiers :: General Discussion-
Jump to: