Dogsoldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK.D Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

who's playin BF3?

Go down 
+3
Flashman
goose
jay
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jake2.0

who's playin BF3? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:07 pm

Right I need someone to play so I can do the co-op to get the unlocks.
Back to top Go down
Dozzer

Dozzer

PostSubject: Re: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:02 am

Jake2.0 wrote:
Right I need someone to play so I can do the co-op to get the unlocks.

good luck with that m8,BF£ wasted my money Sad

before you slag off PR (cough) Hiro...(1) its free...(2) the squad play and team work are seconded to none (3) any pc will run it,

bf3 is for kids who like to be seen who can get the most kills not the best squad play Sleep
Back to top Go down
Jake2.0

PostSubject: Re: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:06 pm

Bf3 is a lot faster pace than bf 2 ever was and I think the PR thing is even slower if my memory serves me right. I agree in general team play lacks in BF3 but that doesn't stop you using team play to own everyone else. If you spot targets it really does help if your squad sticks together and uses all the classes it really does make a difference. All the tools for team play are there they just aren't always utilised but that's what being in a clan/squad is all about just shame no one gets on together anymore.
Back to top Go down
Xbomber

PostSubject: Re: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:54 pm

Hey Goose and Jake back on the forums. Nice to see you guys are still around. I've been playing BF3 on and off for a year now and I still enjoy it. Dozz is right about the team work but if you can find a good squad then the game really comes alive. I've had some really great games with Dozz, Hiro, Flash and Tebbat when we're all playing as a squad. I've not played BF3 for a while, mainly because Hiro etal are all off playing other things and I've got myself copies of Dishonoured and Far Cry 3. Think I'll be back to battlefield after Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Hirogen
Admin
Hirogen

PostSubject: Re: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 8:39 pm

Dozzer wrote:
good luck with that m8,BF£ wasted my money Sad
wtf? we spammed it for ages m8 you certainly got your moneys worth

Xbomber wrote:
but if you can find a good squad then the game really comes alive. I've had some really great games with Dozz, Hiro, Flash and Tebbat when we're all playing as a squad
This. We had plenty of good games with teamwork, infact it got to the point where it was just too easy for us, peeps running off to do their own thing out of boredom.

BF3 is a good game but we played the shit out of it, even on a shite PC which for some reason cant run it now my KD was good tho i carried you fuckers all the way ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who's playin BF3?   who's playin BF3? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

who's playin BF3?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dogsoldiers :: General Discussion-
Jump to: