Dogsoldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK.D Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My oh my, I forgot all bout these forums!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rooo

Rooo

My oh my, I forgot all bout these forums!  Empty
PostSubject: My oh my, I forgot all bout these forums!    My oh my, I forgot all bout these forums!  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:28 pm

Orite chaps! It's been a good few years now I guess since I last spoke to any of you. Good to see these forums are so very active  Rolling Eyes .

Who is still around? Is there still a UK.D, or is this forum just a relic of the past, a memorial? I found out there was a vent server up, but my credentials were denied  Evil or Very Mad . It is kind of dangerous to deny access to the best of the best of UK.D!

Oh, right, in case anyone cares - I don't have a lot of time playing games, trying to finish my PhD studies. When I do have some time, I spend it on Company of Heroes 2 with my cousin (Rhomez in case you remember).

Back to top Go down
Dozzer

Dozzer

PostSubject: Re: My oh my, I forgot all bout these forums!    My oh my, I forgot all bout these forums!  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:14 pm

Hahahaha,hey Roooby,I had to brush the cobwebs off my account details,
Am not playin online as much as I use to,lol, at the moment due to the fantastic weather we're having,wen I do get time you can find me trolling the servers on BF2PR... Mainly on a Friday night
Good to hear from you,say hi to Rhomez ; )
Back to top Go down
Xbomber

PostSubject: Re: My oh my, I forgot all bout these forums!    My oh my, I forgot all bout these forums!  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 7:47 pm

ROOOOOOoooooooo great to hear from you dude. I hope your studies are going well. As you can see there is not a lot of activity around here anymore, although we did get some good games on BF3 a few moons ago. I'm not gaming much at the moment especially as last week I bought my first house which needs a lot of work. I'm thinking of maybe getting a PS4 and a copy of destiny though. Say hello to Rhomez, I still remember that strange fellow dropping by on TS and vent.
Back to top Go down
Flashman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My oh my, I forgot all bout these forums!    My oh my, I forgot all bout these forums!  EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 1:48 pm

Hello, hello, hello  Very Happy 

Has been awhile since I've been here. How are you all doing? Nice to hear from you again, XBomber and Dozz. Hope things are going well. And Roooooby, it really has been a while  What a Face thought you'd given up the ghost on the gaming front, give the rest of the world a chance to kill something, digitally speaking. Hope the PhD goes well m8. What is your PhD in? do they do doctorates in spanking nibs Wink
Back to top Go down
Xbomber

PostSubject: Re: My oh my, I forgot all bout these forums!    My oh my, I forgot all bout these forums!  EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:43 pm

Alright Flash, nice to hear from you. Things are good with me mate but very busy. Hope all is well with you an Hiro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My oh my, I forgot all bout these forums!    My oh my, I forgot all bout these forums!  Empty

Back to top Go down

My oh my, I forgot all bout these forums!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dogsoldiers :: General Discussion-
Jump to: