Dogsoldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK.D Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Catch Up ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hirogen
Admin
Hirogen

Catch Up ... Empty
PostSubject: Catch Up ...   Catch Up ... EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:45 am

Thought it would be a good time to see who's still about, who we got still checks the forums now and again, what you guys been/are upto? We had Jay on BF3 briefly, think we had one game never saw him again Neutral Heard from Goose too dunno if he found anyone playin something? Dsoldier checked in new year ... Not heard from Rooo in like forever, Lumz too. No doubt Jake is lurking about somewhere Wink Dozz probably forgot his password again to the forums Rolling Eyes Dont feel left out if i havent mentioned you, post a reply and remind me who you are Very Happy

Oh and is anyone getting any use out of vent? Its still running, not that im planning on cancelling it, just wondering is all.
Back to top Go down
Xbomber

Catch Up ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Up ...   Catch Up ... EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:10 pm

lol, judging by the tidal wave of replies I'm guessing that not many of us are checking the forums regularly. I'm still about. Not played BF3 in many months, in-fact not since you guys started dabbling with Halo 4. Since then I've not gamed that much but have worked my way through Dishonoured (which was great) and Far Cry 3 (which I thought was average at best). I'll probably give BF3 another go at some point but even with the various add on packs I'm a bit tired of it now. I've not used vent in a while but it's nice to know we've got it when we all want to game.
Back to top Go down
Hirogen
Admin
Hirogen

Catch Up ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Up ...   Catch Up ... EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:11 pm

Sup Bomber, nice to get atleast one reply, good to see your still about m8.

Not really done much gaming myself lately, watched the entire series of Fringe which was good. Mostly i get in from work shove something that resembles food down me and collapse on the couch watching series like Dexter, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones (best eva) etc.

I tried Skyrim for a while and tho it was good for a console game i couldnt help but think of all the ways it failed where WoW succeeded. Halo 4 is good but again it lacks something to make it brilliant. Not really got my eye on any games due out but im interested to see what the new PS/Xbox consoles will bring towards the end of the year.
Back to top Go down
Xbomber

Catch Up ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Up ...   Catch Up ... EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:38 am

Hi Hiro, glad to hear that you're doing ok. Say hello to Flash for me. Of course he could just log on himself and say hello also. I know what you mean about coming in from work, sorting some food and taking a look at what's on the box. I'd been moaning to my folks that there was never anything interesting on TV so they got me a £70 Blue Ray player for Christmas and the entire series of the new Battlestar Galactica. I think it's pretty good but, in my usual fashion, I've analysed everything that is wrong with my setup and have just bought am AV receiver and speakers for my flat so that I can watch it with HD sound. Keep in touch and let me know if you start playing anything new.
Back to top Go down
goose

Catch Up ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Up ...   Catch Up ... EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:50 pm

I'm still around but I just don't seem to get the amount of game time I used to have.
Just finished the latest Tomb Raider, that was pretty sweet.

I would imagine that the next time I update my rig to play some proper online games
will be when Elite:Dangerous comes out. I was one of the kickstarter backers when
they were looking for funding.

its goint to be the balls http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1461411552/elite-dangerous?ref=live

Back to top Go down
Xbomber

Catch Up ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Up ...   Catch Up ... EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:58 pm

Hi Goose, nice to hear from you. I took a look at the new tomb raider reviews, as the original is probably in my top ten games, but decided I'd pick up a copy when the price drops to £15 or so. Pretty cool that you've stumped up some cash to help develop a game. I never played the original elite but the trailer you've linked looks good. BF4 is going to be revealed on 27th March and I think that might spark my next PC upgrade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Catch Up ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Up ...   Catch Up ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Catch Up ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dogsoldiers :: General Discussion-
Jump to: