Dogsoldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK.D Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So... yea its been some time!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UK.D-Tebbatt

So... yea its been some time! Empty
PostSubject: So... yea its been some time!   So... yea its been some time! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:11 am

But whats everyone doing?

I have spoken to Dozzer on and off for the last couple of years but not really spoke to anybody else. I keep looking at the site we used to won but it went down and I didnt know there was another forum. I have been away for ages and got sucked in too all things xbox of which I am now fed up! So I got myself a couple of new sticks of RAM and a couple of Evga 570 HD grahics cards and come back to what I know and love.

So I Just wanted to catch up with all the Dogs and see where everyone is at. Had a couple of games with Bomber this weekend on BF3 and Ive just requested freinds with Jay.

I must say im loving PC gaming once again and BF3 is just amazing. The one thing missing is the tactics and team we used to rock as. I know a couple of mixed reviews have put the likes of Dozzer off but I would stand by this game and what it has to offer. What is missing is a team you know and trust that can work together. Otherwise it feels a bit lone wolf and I must admit its not the same as it felt before. But the dogs could change that!

Karkand is not the same with you"

So whats everyone upto/into?

RT
Back to top Go down
Dozzer

Dozzer

PostSubject: Re: So... yea its been some time!   So... yea its been some time! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:50 pm

Quote :
The one thing missing is the tactics and team

if i knew this was there i'd give it ago but it's not enough to pull me away from BF2 PR,because that game with it's PR mod really works with a squad leader and a 5 man team to lead...the best thing is that the nx squad are exactly the same,working as a team,and the air support and ground armour is for the squads not som noob trying to get a high k/d ratio!!!

am to long in the tooth to run and gun now,i play for enjoyment! not to get tk'd,..aim boted,..spawn camped etc,...and generally cheated out of an fps ,noobs hav been around to long,ther not welcom wher i play, Exclamation Arrow Wink
Back to top Go down
Xbomber

PostSubject: Re: So... yea its been some time!   So... yea its been some time! EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:23 pm

Hey Tebbat. As you can see the forums are very quiet (dead) these days. Hope I catch you in game again soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... yea its been some time!   So... yea its been some time! Empty

Back to top Go down

So... yea its been some time!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dogsoldiers :: General Discussion-
Jump to: