Dogsoldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK.D Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who wants free WOW Cataclysm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake2.0

Who wants free WOW Cataclysm Empty
PostSubject: Who wants free WOW Cataclysm   Who wants free WOW Cataclysm EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:37 pm

Invite a friend now allows you to instantly lvl 1 char to 80, free digital copy up to and including cataclysm (if you dont already have). 7 days free game time and 1 free char move/faction change.Which would be needed as playing on outland server.
Back to top Go down
Hirogen
Admin
Hirogen

PostSubject: Re: Who wants free WOW Cataclysm   Who wants free WOW Cataclysm EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:36 pm

I'll pass m8. tbh sounds they are getting really desperate but then what did they expect with panda world as their next expansion? I dont keep up with PC games anymore but im guessing Star Wars has spanked Blizz into submission?
Back to top Go down
Jake2.0

PostSubject: Re: Who wants free WOW Cataclysm   Who wants free WOW Cataclysm EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:26 pm

Funny but the star wars game hasn't effected it at all. WOW only lost 100,000 last quarter so seems to have stabilised.
Raiding again with ichi, milk, sambool, vc and that cleared 10 man normal mode dragon soul. Been fun but i still find it hard to dedicate time to play so like to find raid is awesome come on 10 minutes later your raiding.
Back to top Go down
Hirogen
Admin
Hirogen

PostSubject: Re: Who wants free WOW Cataclysm   Who wants free WOW Cataclysm EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:40 pm

So hows the population on your server? hun/uk etc? and what did you do with all your chars?
Back to top Go down
Jake2.0

PostSubject: Re: Who wants free WOW Cataclysm   Who wants free WOW Cataclysm EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:13 pm

Mostly english from what i've seen. very busy server if you want to read trade you have to make it bigger as it updates so quick.
I've just 1 rogue on outland and i'm leveling a druid for gathering.
Tbh i've not played that much lately really busy real life stuff, but thats what i like about it now i can log on and raid whenever i want which is nice. It will be even better once pandas are out as there will be multiple Like to find raid instances rather than just the 1/2 dragon soul ones.
Back to top Go down
Hirogen
Admin
Hirogen

PostSubject: Re: Who wants free WOW Cataclysm   Who wants free WOW Cataclysm EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:43 pm

Jake2.0 wrote:

I've just 1 rogue on outland and i'm leveling a druid for gathering
Ally or Horde?
Back to top Go down
Jake2.0

PostSubject: Re: Who wants free WOW Cataclysm   Who wants free WOW Cataclysm EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:57 am

Alliance
Back to top Go down
Hirogen
Admin
Hirogen

PostSubject: Re: Who wants free WOW Cataclysm   Who wants free WOW Cataclysm EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:06 pm

Jake are they making mounts bind to account in Panda World? I cant find any solid info in it, was just curious. If they are does it include the mounts you already own?
Back to top Go down
Jake2.0

PostSubject: Re: Who wants free WOW Cataclysm   Who wants free WOW Cataclysm EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:02 am

I did read that somewhere but not sure for definate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants free WOW Cataclysm   Who wants free WOW Cataclysm Empty

Back to top Go down

Who wants free WOW Cataclysm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dogsoldiers :: General Discussion-
Jump to: